sighted two campers while on vac

caseboy

i just got back today from camping at sol duc.sunday,on the way up i saw a cabover alaskan on a white truck south bound on hwy 104 and on the way back today my wife saw a nco on 101 heading down to the elwa valley. were any of you guys driving those rigs? we had a great trip, but i would have rather had my alaskan instead of the fifth wheel trailer, but my wife makes the rules.
wes

For me as I just bought one...I and my family have seen them everywhere. It seems like I never saw them before my purchase but now they are crawling out of the woodwork!

that happened to us also.i've got the bug,you got the bug,we should all have the bug!!!!alskans are the best of all the camping types.i'm too old to get down on my knees for a tent,too lazy to hike much farther that 100yds to use the bathroom,to timid to pull trailers,and too cheap to buy a motorhome(that works!).i like the ease of camping with our alaskan.we are mostly state/national park campers.it carriesw good on my truck ,and it's always easy to get a spot and even explore a little in route to where we're going.plus, i enjoy the conversations that my alaskan starts when other campers see it.

welcome,

wes

Back
Top Bottom