sighting

caseboy

just got back from sol duc-- we saw a nco on a reddish/maroon truck at the hood canal bridge. nice looking rig! i wish we were in our rig. we took the car an did one night in the cabins. it was nice ,but expensive. wife had a mini stroke ,so she wasn't up to campnig.

wes

thanks mike and chris. she should get everything back and is almost there. just a little cognitive stuff and stamina to work on. hopefully, by end of summer, she'll be ready for a short camp trip.

wes

Wow...sorry to hear about the young lady Wes....take good care..best wishes for a speedy recovery....keep tempting her with the camping trip....anticipation helps heal ;)

thank you all for your responses. the folks on this sight are sooo great. i've met a few and would love to meet more of you. the feeling of belonging to a special group is what will keep me coming back even though i'm nearly done restoring my second alaskan. in a world that increasingly seems to be a place where nobody has time or interest in anyone but themselves , this group of people take the time to help, advise, comment,befriend,console,and whatever it takes to be wonderful people. i don't know if these kind of folks are drawn to alaskans or alaskans draw this out in people, but i am thankful for you all.

wes

Back
Top Bottom