Silver Spur

valkraider

Advanced Member
Here is some info about the "Silver Spur" color options:

$600.00 - BOTH INTERIOR & EXTERIOR Black/Grey European design– NOT including upgraded flush mount glass top appliances.
$400.00 - INTERIOR ONLY Black/Grey European designs – NOT including upgraded flat top appliances.
$300.00 - EXTERIOR ALUMINUM SIDING ONLY – Silver/Back European Design.
$600.00 – UPGRADED FLUSH MOUNT GLASS TOP APPLIANCES (Sink & stove)

gallery_3214_124_147936.jpg

gallery_3214_124_34855.jpg

gallery_3214_124_54232.jpg

[edit - removed the incorrect picture]
bild-12_2.jpg

Disclaimer: Your mileage may vary. Mine is not built yet and as such may vary from these images. :)

Not sure how this picture sneaked in there?

But this picture below is not of a Silver Spur Edition camper.

It was an older design based off of the camper we built for a Pro Surfer from O'Neil.

I believe the picture below is actually of Dirty Dogs Hawk model that we build in a similar design.

:)

p1010039.jpg

Not sure how this picture sneaked in there?

But this picture below is not of a Silver Spur Edition camper.

It was an older design based off of the camper we built for a Pro Surfer from O'Neil.

I believe the picture below is actually of Dirty Dogs Hawk model that we build in a similar design.

:)

It snuck in because you don't have any official pictures of the darn things so I had to Google the heck out of stuff, and found this on the European FWC dealership site (if you look, it is hosted at a german site).

Although it will reflect at least some of the personality f mine as I am not getting the glass top appliances so it at least shows the regular appliances with the grey interior...

Any "official" pictures you would care to show? :)

In any event, well worth the $600 to me because it looks SO SO SO much better to us than the blues and browns, and I hate the light birch colored cabinetry. :)

Go Raiders!

I have some picture that Stan sent me, and also some that I found on the Euro site, posted in my build thread. I will post a link later, but it is just a couple pages back.

I'm not sold on those colors on the outside for I love that brand new pearl white color I see on these new rigs. I do however love the interior colors!

I wonder what type of functional properties the silver exterior would have? maybe keep it cooler during the summer?

I wonder what type of functional properties the silver exterior would have? maybe keep it cooler during the summer?

It probably is the opposite (although not much). Silver is darker than White, but probably not enough to make a drastic difference. And the roof is still white.

It will, however, help keep one safer when camping in Oakland while providing an elevated level of risk in San Diego, Denver, or Kansas City.

Back
Top Bottom