Smev Appliances

Hi Guys,

I want to get the separate SMEV's like Pods and SKi3pin and I found descriptions of them on the Dometic site but no place to order them online. Does anyone have a link to where you can buy these?

At this point the only way I know of is to order them from across the pond. I have ordered some SMEV parts from www.leisureshopdirect.com Shipping was very reasonable.

Need friends in far away places.

humm.. wonder If any of my military friends are still stationed in England.. or getting stationed there.. I need to do some research on where everyone is at. ..

If you are having a hard time finding or getting the SMEV appliances, you can also look at the Cramer appliances.

I don't know their exact website, but here is a basic link so you can see what they look like.

http://www.motorcaravanning.co.uk/shopuk/cramer_cooking.htm

The guys in our shop (out on the production line) like the Cramer appliances better for installation purposes.

The Cramer appliances have a better mounting flange (wider) so they are easier to install without cutting the hole in the counter top too large. There is very little room for error on the SMEV appliances when cutting the hole out on the counter top.

They also feel that the quality of the Cramer appliances is a bit better.

Here are some sample pictures.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• P1010067.JPG
    P1010067.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 186
  • P1010072.JPG
    P1010072.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 226
  • P1010074.JPG
    P1010074.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 160