Solar Panels

mynxd

Advanced Member
Anyone deal with Windynation for panels? Their !00W seems to be a rough equivalent to the Grape Solar 100W sold by Costco.

Thanks

I have not dealt with windynation. I bought my 100W solar panel from AM Solar in Oregon. I purchased their lightest weight, most efficient 100W panel.
Link
They also offer a lower priced 100W panel that looks to be very similar to the one that Costco sold.
Link
All their panels are here-
Link
It works very well for us.

I just wanted to add that AM Solar has been excellent in their support. I purchased my MPPT controller and roof mounting hardware from them. I had to call them a couple of times and in both situations, they were excellent in providing answers to a newbie's questions. If they didn't know the answer, they went and researched the answer and got back to me within the day. Highly recommended!

Ski3pin and photohc,

Thanks for your recommendations re AM Solar. I have met others in my travels who also recommend them highly. Unfortunately, their panel won't fit the space where I want them installed (47+" vs 40+" panel length) where I want to install 2 x 100W panels on the roof. I have looked at larger wattage panels, but their physical properties create other issues with roof space available.

Thanks again for your responses

Back
Top Bottom