SOLD——2015 HAWK Silver Spur FULLY OUTFITTED Mid-Atlantic

Umtduckhead

NEED TO GET THIS GUY MOVED 22kOBO

2015 HAWK SS. Camper was purchased new from Denny out in Jackson Hole in Sept. of 2015. Fortunately, our family is growing... unfortunately, I need to sell and upgrade. Camper is in excellent shape. It has barely been used. It has been store in a climate controlled environment and only taken out of there once a year for a couple weeks at a time.. It has all the bells and whistles and everything is in working order.

https://goo.gl/photos/hZPWStm7hqvKm3sc9

-Jacks
-2-way 110 refer/freezer
-Forced air furnace w/thermostat
-DSI water heater w/outside shower
-Powered roof vent fan front/rear
-8' Outside awning (never been used)
-Rear awning (never been used)
-Yakima tracks (titan vault and crossbars not included)
-Rear wall steps
-Rear Flood lights LED
-Exterior LED lighting
-Thermal Pack
-Aux. battery and 2nd battery wiring
-Silver spur w/ grey interior
-Flush mount sink and stove
-Front dinette Exterior gas strut assist front/rear
-Front opening window
-100watt solar w/ controller
-Porta potti (never used)

Camper is located in Rehoboth Beach, DE.. Asking $22kOBO

Pending does not mean closed, settled or sold. Still on market even though sale pending. Interested party just working out details. I don't have cash in hand therefore I don't want to dissuade a potential buyer. Thanks.

Still looking to get rid of this thing. We will be out wandering Montana and Wyoming this September during elk season. Would be a good time to drop off out west. Thanks

I am meeting with Main Line next week to discuss a new Hawk shell. I may be interested in your FWC and I am in the mid atlantic area. If still available next week, can we talk after my visit to Philly?

d

Pitch- apologies on not responding to you. I don't check this website a lot. If you have any questions please PM me I have notifications turned on and sent to my email.

Rivermon- still available.

Sorry for delay on these. PM with questions please.

I am beginning to look for a relatively new (2010 and newer) Hawk camper. Is your unit still for sale and can you tell me its weight? Feel free to email me at "hartzke@msn.com"

Umtduckhead said:
Pitch- apologies on not responding to you. I don't check this website a lot. If you have any questions please PM me I have notifications turned on and sent to my email.

Rivermon- still available.

Sorry for delay on these. PM with questions please.
hartzke said:
I am beginning to look for a relatively new (2010 and newer) Hawk camper. Is your unit still for sale and can you tell me its weight? Feel free to email me at "hartzke@msn.com"
A PM would be your best way to get an answer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom