SOLD 1982 Grandby East Coast

Grandby has been sold. Selling 1982 Grandby that I've owned and used for about five years. Doesn't get used much due to purchase of newer Hawk.
Needs TLC. Mostly in original condition. Canvas is tired but functional (others could say it's shot) and front aluminum outside sheet metal is cracked and buckled a little but not unusable until proper repair/replacement is done.
Original upholstery is nice. Woodwork is all there but loose in places. Front and rear flap panels that support the roof will eventually need replacement but they currently work. Windows all work. Plastic and screens in good condition considering age. Stove works. Furnace works. Door is well worn but closes, locks and is waterproof barring a driving rain (end of bench seat might get wet). Roof is waterproof but the canvas can get a little wet-through on heavy rains.
Countertop was updated and has splashguard. Electric pump. Gel battery and Morningstar solar controller. Comes with two original jacks.
Get in touch if you are interested and I can send pictures. I've loved the camper and hate to see it go because the Grandby is a roomy solution. This has been used in a 97 Ford F250 and needs the wider bed opening of the older trucks. Four Wheel Campers has a fit guide on its site.
Located in NW Connecticut about an hour from Albany NY.
$500

Attachments

• grandby1672.jpg
    grandby1672.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 56
  • grandbyb1672.jpg
    grandbyb1672.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom