**SOLD** 1999 Four Wheel Camper Hawk model for sale

skiscape

Truck and Camper sold.

For Sale: 1999 Four Wheel Camper Hawk short box model, made for first generation Ford Super Duty. This camper is on a 2004 short box gas F250 4X4, also for sale.

Camper has most options available in 1999, such as three-way fridge, furnace, roof fan, extended over-cab bed, water pump, roof rack, and steps for roof access. After-market items include onboard battery/solar panel and controller and lifting struts for the top. In 1999 the only interior was the fold-down bench seating with portable table.

Truck is white F250 Super Duty with the 5.4-liter Triton gas engine, with 117k miles. Newer tires, after market wheels, after market stereo, photo chrome rear view mirror. A deer strike several years ago shows up on Carfax, which was worth a new three-piece front bumper and a new radiator and transmission cooler. Truck is well-maintained.

Price for camper is $6,000, and the price for the F250 is $8,000; $12,000 gets you both.

If I didn’t already have a Superduty and Hawk, I’d fly to wherever you are and hand you the cash!

I sent you a PM with my number, I am veryinterested (looking for a setup for my father in law). We are about 20 minutes away. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

The camper and pickup are in Nevada City, California (between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe).

I have a potential buyer. If that falls through I will let everyone know. Be well.

Truck and camper sold. Thanks for the interest, and Happy Trails!

Skiscape

Back
Top Bottom