SOLD 2000 Sun Lite Eagle Short Bed Pop-up Truck Camper

Vic

camping somewhere in the Sierra Nevada range
sold. Hope it has as many happy memories for the new owners as it did for us.

For Sale: 2000 Sun Lite Eagle Short Bed Pop-up Truck Camper

Very good condition – ready to go camping. Clean and well taken care of. Original owners. Growing family and longer trips plus a new 1 ton truck so I’ve ordered a larger camper.

3 Way Dometic refrigerator – works on all 3 power sources

20k btu Furnace

2 burner stove

21 Gallon fresh water tank

Sink with electric pump

Queen bed up top and the lower dinette makes into a 38 x 80 bed (or can comfortably sleep 1 child on the bench with the table up which is what we’ve been doing)

1 large and 1 small overhead cabinets, plus tons of storage under the cab-over bed. Lower cabinet space for pull-out porta-potty too

20 lb propane bottle

Dual Optima blue 12 volt batteries

Fantastic fan

Reico Titan jacks with 2 power drill adaptors

Dry weight according to the brochure is #1090. Sticker on the back says #1319 wet with water, propane, and 35lbs of ice (that’s what it says…). I weighed my old truck with this camper on and off and believe that is pretty accurate

Designed for a short bed but if you leave the rear access doors off or open it fits fine on a long bed too. It was actually designed to fit a Dakota too so it only needs 44” between the wheel wells

Length – 12’ 2”
Width – 7’ 0”

We bought this new in September 2000 (still have the original paper work and manuals) and have always stored it in the garage when not using it. Its still a 15 year old camper so it does have some minor wear marks but overall I think you would be hard pressed to find much in better condition at this age and price. I want to be completely upfront – this is not a fancy aluminum framed expedition camper. But if you are looking for an economical way to get into pop-up truck camping this is a great well maintained entry level rig.

I am going to list on Craigslist next weekend or so for $3500 but to avoid all of the flakes that want me to ship it to Nigeria and refund the difference (seriously – who falls for that???) I’m skipping right to my bottom line of $3000 for WTW folks. I’m pretty firm on the $3000 as my new camper won’t be done until late July and there is at least 1 more trip I wouldn’t mind taking in this camper instead of a tent in early summer. Cash only – no trades.

I’m in Reno, NV.

25iy83c.jpg

s2eiqq.jpg

24mxd9y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom