Sold. 2006 ATC Bobcat for sale. $6500

Alex

With a 2 year old the camper has not been used in the past 3 years. So I think it's time to let others to enjoy it. It came with all options ATC offered with a Tripp-Lite 1250W inverter/charger custom installed when the camper is built. We have spent less than 30 nights in the camper. PM me for detail build sheet. Camper is located in SF bay area. Can meet at ATC's shop for delivery.

Thanks
Alex

Here is a link to the thread of my truck/camper: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/3615-06-Tacoma-with-ATC-camper-mod

I am interested in your BOBCAT. I can arrange to pick it up next weekend or so. Let me know if it is still available.

Greg

Might be interested in it as well. Wonder if it might fit well on our Tundra. Went to the Portal link, but not much of the interior. Can you send some pictures of that? Thanks!

I was in a hurry today the interior pictures are not good. Will take better one later.

Not yet, been busy with other things. Still need to scan the build sheet and post it.

Revive this thread.
Don't know how to change to title, new price $6500.
Family has out grown the camper. Let's pass this great camper to someone can take it out and have fun. I can deliver the camper within 150 miles from 95129.

Please let me know if you have any question.
Thanks
Alex

Back
Top Bottom