SOLD! 2006 Eagle in So Cal

Jeff Wanamog

Advanced Member
Well, it is with much sadness that I have sold my FWC Eagle to a great guy.
She will be based out of Colorado.

I purchased the camper in 2008 used. It is a 2006 Eagle.
So far I have done the following:
Added a 125 watt BP Solar panel with a Blue Sky MPPT Controller and remote controller.
Added two 80 Amp hour batteries.
New battery separator.
Modified 12000 BTU Forced air heater. I added a divider to separate the return air from the supply air and added a supply grill that is adjustable and replaced the control board.
Massive changes to interior: Removed fold and tumble couch and built under seat storage with dinette. Dinette table laminate matches counter top.
New custom counter tops.
SMEV stove in new position
SMEV sink with electric water pump.
ISOTHERM CR-65 with ASU. $1000.00 refrigerator. Best I have ever seen and I have seen them all. Fourth refrigerator installed in camper.
Max Fan thermostatically controlled roof vent.
Custom cabinets.
Bed foam was changed to 2.8 density foam. Made a big difference.
Camping Labs awning with solid and screened enclosure.
Underside is insulated.
Custom High lift mount, but High Lift is not included.
Custom Pulaski mount.
Custom 50 lbs lifting struts
Custom Arctic wall insulation.
Motion detector rear light. Added patio light
It carries 17 (12 + 5) gallons of water, 10 (5+5) gallons of gas and 10 gallons of propane.
Collapsable aluminum step ladder.
It has four lift jacks and it comes with a rolling platform that I built to store the camper on with storage below.
I am sure there is much more that I have forgot.

I have over $20000.00 invested into this camper, so it has to go to a good home.

I am selling the camper because I have built a trailer and there is just not enough room in my shop for both.
She lives inside my shop on a dolly, so you can come anytime to come look at it.
I am accepting offers right now, but according to rules of the forum, let's say something around $14000.00
Here are pictures: http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu15/ppijeff/Camper%20pics/

Jeff

Camper is stored in my shop in Upland, Ca.
E mail me @ jeff_lawrence@verizon.net
or call or text me @ 909-732-6875

Thanks.
Jeff

Ok, I had a lot of really nice people ask some very good questions and ask for more pictures but no real offers.
I think I may have freaked everyone out starting at $14,000. Let's see what happens when the price drops to $13,000.
I really want this to go to a good home, so I don't want to put it on Craig's list. If you live in a nice place and it's not too far, I will consider delivering the camper for the cost of gas out and back.
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom