SOLD - 2006 Grandby and/or 2005 RAM 2500 LB QC truck

K7MDL

Both Truck and Camper are SOLD, thank you.
8/12/2012

As my interests evolve so does my need to keep or sell various toys. I have decided to sell my truck and camper and do the Jeep thing for a while.

2006 Grandby. Looking for $11K. Manufactured Aug 2006. 80" wide and 144" long. Ship weight listed as 810lbs.
1. Extended cab over, slides for queen. Slid in double sized. Firm stock cushions in nice shape.
2. Fold over couch/bed. Blue corduroy textured coverings on all cushions.
3. LED bulbs in all interior (4) light housings (2 housings, 4 bulbs)
4. 2 exterior lights, both with LED bulbs.
5. Gas spring assist roof lifting struts (4 total) installed for easy roof lift and lowering.
7. 2 Yakima load rails on top (roof rack). Full length tracks.
8. 1 Fantastic Fan vent, no fan installed, but power is available at the vent housing for easy addition.
9. Factory option 50W solar panel on roof (Kyocera KC50), solar charge controller,
10. 8ft Fiamma Awning. In great shape.
11. Leak free. Had one small leak this spring at a load track screw, found and fixed it quickly. Camper is clean and mildew and stain free.
12. Outside shower.
13. Water heater by Suburban. Externally lighted pilot flame.
14. 2 burner Suburban stove top
15. 2.7cuft 3-way Norcold N300 frig
16. Single stainless steel sink. Adjustable angle faucet nozzle with spray position.
17. CO and Propane detectors
18. Master power shutoff, DC distribution and fuse panel adn Sure Power #1314 battery separator. Stock IOTA DLS-30 30amp AC-DC converter/Power Supply/charger.
19. Added IOTA IQ4 c4 state charge controller option module
20. Aux battery with factory wiring. I added local fuse at battery for solar and DC distribution cables.
21. Added 7 small folding D-rings in the empty storage space forward of the sink cabinet with a grid net to retain stored items and easy to see. I keep my blankets, sleeping bags and such in that space while traveling.
22. Propane furnace by Suburban model DD-17DSI with thermostat.
23. Rugged ribbed rubber backed carpet on vinyl floor.
24. SHURFlo automatic water pump.
25. LED Water tank level indicator combined with LED battery level indicator.
26. DC outlet on cabinet. AC outlet on cabinet. External shore power cable stores in external locking storage box.
27. External Fresh water fill and 20 gallon tank.
28. Fire extinguisher
29. Thetford Porta Potty, stores under couch seat.
30. Added shelf to rear cabinet next to door.
31. Rear window, 4 rear folding wall steps.
32. 5 gallon propane tank, horizontal.
33. Reflectors added to rear. This model does not have marker lights.
34. 4 mechanical jacks and brackets. 2 hand crank handles, 1 drill adapter.
35. Sliding front window, louvered passenger tinted side window.
36. Screen rear door.
37. Curtains on all windows.

The camper is in very nice shape, clean. Tent walls in great shape. Treated with 303 protectant periodically. No dents in siding. All paperwork included. Clean title, registered in WA. Some pics http://sdrv.ms/Mr40l1 . Stock interior, don't have many of those yet.

TRUCK is SOLD 7/31/2012
2005 RAM 2500 SLT Bighorn Edition long bed Hemi (5.7L) quad cab truck with about 79K miles on it now. Looking for $16K. Has
1. Timbren rubber springs with 1" spacers installed in place of stock bump stops on rear axle
2. Blue Sea Systems ACR7600 automatic charging relay with #6 and a few inches of #8 GA wire from a breaker at the battery to the RV connector in the truck bed inner side wall. Marker light power at the RV connector also.
3. Happijac camper tie down system installed.
4. 4 eyebolts in the truck bed floor for the FWC tie down
5. LineX truck bed, over the rail and tailgate top.
6. Metallic Grey paint, charcoal grey "premium" seats. Driver seat is 6-way adjustable.
7. Tow package
8. 265/70/R17 Load range E tires on OEM "premium" silver color painted allow wheels.
9. Rear tinted windows
10. Rear tinted sliding window
11. Storage spaces under rear split bench seat.
12. carpet floor mats front and rear.
12. Power windows, doors, locks.
13. Built-in Temp, compass direction display, and fuel monitor in ceiling display.
14. Paint on the truck bed sides has some scratches, some are several inches but narrow, all are touched up, but visible if you look. barely notice with a camper on. Likely from previous owner pulling hay bales or saddles from over the side, don't know. No rust.
15. Small 4-5" push in (shallow dent) in fender over the front right wheel. No paint damage, if one could reach above the wheel well inner plastic guard, it should pop out cleanly.
16. Had Automatic transmission services 1) miles ago at 68K. I change the engine oil every 3-4K miles.
17. Chrome tube side steps with rubber step inserts.
18. I have a Diablosport Predator ECU programmer with latest tune loaded to optimize the transmission shift points (reduced hunting too almost nil going up the steep passes here) and can dial in you choice of Octane fuel. I am running 91 Octane tune now. Much nicer than stock. Stock tune is stored in device. Programmer unit is included in the asking price.

The truck is in excellent mechanical shape, nothing wrong with it except some touched up paint scratches.

I am located in Snohomish, WA just north of Seattle. Please contact at my email below.

- Mike
K7MDL at hotmail.com

As my interests evolve so does my need to keep or sell various toys. I am undecided whether to sell at the moment but wanted to float the idea of selling or trading and gauge interest to help in my decision making.

I am thinking selling my RAM 2500 Bighorn Edition long bed Hemi (5.7L) quad cab truck (~8K miles on it) and my 2006 Grandby.

All are in great shape and have most normal options which I can list later when at a more serious stage. Probably looking for $26K all up, $15K truck, $11K camper. I am considering replacing my rig with a 4 door jeep JK, preferrably a 2012/13 model or maybe a low miles TJ that has decent upgrades. So if there is a good trade potential I would like to talk about it.

Sorry to sound wishy washy, but the right trade or positive interest might help me decide to make the change. Right now I am still using the camper and love it, wifey will not sleep in any camper, hence my dilemma as I am still figuring out what is right for me. Please email/PM me and see where it goes.

- Mike
K7MDL at hotmail.com

Trade for 2002 Northern Lite 10-2? Basement model.

No Thanks. I finally decided what to do and I just updated my listing here. I am selling the camper and truck both, getting a 4dr jeep and trying that for a while. No trades, getting a Jeep on order this weekend. Truck is a great match for the camper, would like to sell both together but if not, will trade-in the truck in 2 months or so when the new vehicle arrives.

- Mike.

Back
Top Bottom