SOLD 2013 Four Wheel Camper Hawk w/ possible 2015 RAM 2500

coguzzi

Advanced Member
The time has come to sell my well optioned/loaded 2013 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Side Dinette. I am the original owner of this FWC and I was shop manager at a Four Wheel Camper / Overland Shop for many years. So this camper has been meticulously maintained as well as upgraded with some of the newer options over the years. Camper has been stored inside for a very good portion of its life, and was never on a daily driver rig. Originally from the high desert (dry) of the U.S. and now in Quebec Canada for the last 3 years. The interior is almost perfect since we actually kept cushions covered the entire time, and very little wear and tear on the rest of the camper.

The Hawk is made for the full size truck with 6.5’ bed and I have had it on several trucks over the years. It is currently on 2015 RAM 2500 crew cab 6.5’ bed. Technically I am selling the camper, but can entertain discussions for the truck as well.

Options:

Side Dinette
80L Dometic compressor fridge
Furnace with analog thermostat (the reliable ones)
DSI Water Heater with outside shower
3 speed Fantastic fan
Screen Door
Front opening window
8’ Fiamma awning with light
Arctic Pack
Yakima Tracks and cross bars
Camper Jacks
Deer Valley Upholstery
Queen size bed
2 burner stove
20 gallon fresh water + 6 gallon hot water / sink
2 x 10lb propane tanks

Upgrades:

2 Group 31 DEKA Intimidator AGM batteries (210 amp hours)
55 watt solar panel on roof (not to heavy but still capable of being offgrid for days)
Exterior roof lift assist struts
Newer style door holder and modified door catch
All lighting is LED
Vent above bed

Truck:

2015 Ram 2500 Laramie (fully loaded) 6.4L Hemi with 30,000 miles. Truck was never used as a daily driver and only used as a camper rig (evident by miles). Colorado truck and was careful to keep it out of the winter in Quebec since its been here. typical Laramie package with leather heated/cooled seats, sunroof, big alternator, snow plow prep package (heavier front springs) etc.

Skip the 60+ week lead time for a new FWC order.

Hawk Camper: $21,000 USD
Ram 2500 Laramie: $54000 USD which seems to be average "excellent" condition in several zip codes
to make it a nice round $75000 for the package or best offer.

Border is open as of Aug 9

cant quite figure out how to load pics--so here is my market place link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/160693236076225

Back
Top Bottom