SOLD- 2013 FWC Hawk Side Dinette San Diego, CA

Chips95

Well we just finished our last trip with our FWC Hawk side dinette (aptly named “Little House” by our 5 year old) and its time to put the old girl up for sale (we are dropping our truck off at Adventure Trailers in the coming days for an install of a Norweld Flatbed and Hawk Flatbed camper). We are the 2nd owner and bought the camper from Denny at FWC Jackson Hole. Camper currently resides in San Diego, CA.

The camper is a well travelled and loved 2013 Hawk side dinette with the following options.

Factory Installed:
Mechanical Camper Jacks
Solar Plug Roof
2 Way Fridge 80 Liter
Forced Air Furnace
Screen Door
LED Lights
Side Awning
Powered Roof Vent
Side Dinette
Auxiliary Battery
Front Opening Window

We have added:
2-90 Watt Solar Panels – Global Solar PowerFLEX 2 BIPV 90 Watt 12 Volt Flexible CIGS Solar Panel
SunSaver Duo 25 Amp Charge Controller
Trimetric TM 2030 Battery Monitory System (Best Investment I could have made, recommend to everyone!)
2nd battery for a total of 150 Amp Hours
Digital Thermostat for Heater
Thetford Cassette Toilet
IQ4 Smart Charge Controller

Attachments

• Kml0U.jpeg
    Kml0U.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 167
  • L7fPH.jpeg
    L7fPH.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 172
  • PJEdd.jpeg
    PJEdd.jpeg
    136.8 KB · Views: 176
  • ydHRu.jpeg
    ydHRu.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 175
Inside:

Attachments

• zr6FJ.jpeg
    zr6FJ.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 212
  • UwXPT.jpeg
    UwXPT.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 202
  • rzoMC.jpeg
    rzoMC.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 212
  • jpkuJ.jpeg
    jpkuJ.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 1lszc.jpeg
    1lszc.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 185
One more inside and then the bad, small ding on back and dent in roof (no leaks, like this when i got it looks likes previous owner may have tried to open with front latch still engaged).

Attachments

• 8vBqN.jpeg
    8vBqN.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 146
  • da5QR.jpeg
    da5QR.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 161
  • EMUwc.jpeg
    EMUwc.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 160
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:22032]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:22034]
I made the same transition two years ago. You will LOVE your new Hawk Flatbed!

Of course, me being a seriously diseased FWC addict I just ordered a new fully optioned Grandby Flatbed model from Denny! Plus am now agonizing over which one ton Chassis Cab to install a new custom flatbed on!

Such fun!

Durango1 said:
I made the same transition two years ago. You will LOVE your new Hawk Flatbed!

Of course, me being a seriously diseased FWC addict I just ordered a new fully optioned Grandby Flatbed model from Denny! Plus am now agonizing over which one ton Chassis Cab to install a new custom flatbed on!

Such fun!
Thanks Durango1,

We have contemplated this transition for over 2 years now. Looking forward to many years of adventure and our next trip down to Baja where we can't get enough margaritas and fish tacos :) I think my wife would kill me if I traded in the new flatbed Hawk for the Grandby, You'll have to let me know that Jedi Mind Trick :)

Chips95 said:
Thanks Durango1,

We have contemplated this transition for over 2 years now. Looking forward to many years of adventure and our next trip down to Baja where we can't get enough margaritas and fish tacos :) I think my wife would kill me if I traded in the new flatbed Hawk for the Grandby, You'll have to let me know that Jedi Mind Trick :)
I literally prepared a Powerpoint presentation for Sioux called, "Why Steve Needs a New Camper". (And a new truck)

Best wishes on your sale. Sigh,,, I need to get all my personal gear out of my Hawk Flatbed. I'm going to sell it as a combo with the 2012 Ram which I bought brand new and it only has 30,000 miles.

Steve

Durango1 said:
I literally prepared a Powerpoint presentation for Sioux called, "Why Steve Needs a New Camper". (And a new truck)

Best wishes on your sale. Sigh,,, I need to get all my personal gear out of my Hawk Flatbed. I'm going to sell it as a combo with the 2012 Ram which I bought brand new and it only has 30,000 miles.

Steve
Now thats funny!!

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the Flatbed build up!

I was originally going to go that route, but since Im usually solo, I couldn't justify the extra cost for my needs.

Ive been sleeping under a fiberglass leer for 2 years so anything will be an upgrade! hahahaha

Long term goal is to mimic that recent kickass build juniper overland did and mount the slide in on a flatbed and fill the voids with the big storage boxes!

Cheers
Kevin

Back
Top Bottom