SOLD: 2013 Tacoma and 2015 FWC Fleet

dpdp

See ad at https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/bend-toyota-tacoma-and-four-wheel/7530254658.html

2013 Toyota Tacoma and 2015 Four Wheel Camper package for sale. Both in good condition and well maintained. All records and manuals. No accidents or damage. Second owner of truck and camper with clean titles to each.

2013 Toyota Tacoma.
Access Cab, 4.0L V6, White Exterior with Black/Grey Interior and Cloth Seats
TRD Off Road Package with Hill Descent and Rear Locking Differential
2" Rubicon Express Lift and Suspension, Upgraded Shocks, Coils, and Leafsprings, w/ Airbags (Airbags May Need Replacement)
Toyo AT Open Country 32" Tires, Warn Guard / Xeon 8s Winch, ARB Air Compressor
Yaesu FT-857d All-Mode Ham Radio with Antennas (One Antenna Broken Currently)
95k Miles

2015 Four Wheel Camper Fleet
Side Dinette Model, Dark Brown Fabric with Natural Wood Finish
3-way 1.7 CF Refrigerator, Flush Mount 2 Burner Propane Stove and Sink
Fantastic Fan, Additional Factory Storage Cabinets
Dual Bay Battery Box, HD Deep Cycle 12V Battery, Zamp 80W Portable Solar Panel
Fiamma F-45s Awning, 4 Mechanical Jacks, 2 Propane Tanks
Custom Rotopak Gas Can Holder, Outdoor Shower, Porta-Potti, Hitch Step

Life and family changes force sale. No trades/transfers - cash only. Located in Bend - unlikely able to meet somewhere else.

Attempted to upload photos, but unable to. Please see link to craigslist ad for photos.

hardtailparty said:
Any interest in selling the camper without the truck? This is just what I'm looking for.

I emailed him a week or more ago with the same question via his craigslist post, and no response. I think it may already be sold

Apologies for the lack of response to those who reached out. Life is a little busy right now. Was hoping to sell truck and camper together as a package, but now willing to consider selling separately. Have had a lot of people reach out regarding purchasing the camper alone, have tried to respond to all of them in the last 24 hours now that considering doing so. Still trying to formulate what I think a fair price would be for camper alone - at this point, asking $20k for just the camper. Please email via craigslist post above to communicate if you're interested.

I love it! My girlfriend I are looking for the right truck/camper combo! We're making a pilgrimage to the nearest FWC dealer this week to get inside the different models to see what will work for us and our 50lb dog. I'm hoping a Fleet will do because we'd really prefer a midsize truck. If so, we'd love to scoop up your rig!

Back
Top Bottom