**SOLD** 2014 ATC Bobcat (6 ft.)--Austin, TX

AndyT

Purchased this camper from the original owner this summer in Idaho. Member is also a WTW member and I found the camper here on the forum. After spending several nights out and trying it out, we've decided it's too much for our needs and backpacking sensibilities. It also doesn't fit our truck bed that well unfortunately. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the camper--it''s extremely nice and well built--we just had a bit of buyer's remorse and want to continue keeping things as simple as possible. If you're not out west and closer to the midwest/south/southwest, this might be a good option for you as I've already delivered it all the way from the northwest. Plus, there's no long build wait, and no tax.

While most ATC Bobcats are 6 ft. 6 inches long, this camper was custom ordered to fit inside of a 6-foot truck bed with the tailgate closed. The camper fits shorter beds as well, with only roughly an inch or so of overhang on my 5.5 ft. bed. The camper weighs approximately 850 lbs. dry, is in excellent condition, has always been garage-stored, and has many, many extras, as you’ll see listed below.

You can see the images and Craigslist posting here: https://austin.craigslist.org/rvs/d/austin-atc-bobcat/7505687650.html

Asking $18,500

Features:

All Aluminum "Flex-Frame"

Insulated Side Walls & Roof

Queen size, slide out cab-over bed

Rollover couch (makes single bed)

12-gallon fresh water tank

10 lb. propane tank

Hot water heater with 4-gallon tank

Electric water pump

Exterior shower with curtain

150 watts of rooftop solar with controller

12v 100ah AGM battery

Fantastic Fan

Dometic CRX-50 fridge (runs on both DC and AC)

Flush mounted sink and propone stove

Atwood forced-air furnace with electric thermostat

Water filtration system

120v DC-AC inverter

12v socket outlets

USB outlets

AC outlets

Shore power connection

Exterior porch light

LED interior lights

Cold weather “arctic” canvas liner pack (never used)

50-watt portable solar panel

Yakima roof tracks

Four mechanical jacks with casters

Turnbuckles for installation

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

The seller kindly showed me this rare Bobcat build yesterday. All I can say is the previous owner did an impressive build with regards to the amount of kit that fits within driver's side counter space and the meticulous craftsmanship of the cabinetry. Neither All Terrain or FWC could build an interior this nice and still make money.

The seller should mention that all of the added accoutrements are top shelve with regards to quality and the added kit appears to be either still new or have seen very little use. For example: the European Dometic SMEV two burner stove and sink combo is one I've never seen before. In addition to the unseen swivel hot and cold water faucet, the previous owner installed a filtered water spigot next to the sink.

Final words: If this special option 72" long Bobcat were 6 inches longer, it would be sitting in my driveway. The camper is a perfect match for a Tacoma Access Cab owner that has plans for a swing away spare tire mounted to a custom rear bumper. mainly because there would be no rear overhang on a 6 foot cargo bed.

Thanks for checking it out, TacomaAustin!

Camper is sold.

Back
Top Bottom