SOLD - 2014 ATC Bobcat minimalist build for sale - Truckee CA $9,500

shoestring

Advanced Member
$9,500.

Custom built by ATC in 2014.

750 lbs. minimalist build.

UPDATED DESCRIPTION

Has the following: 16,000 BTU heater; rear window; one vent and Fantastic Fan 3 speed; u-shaped bench seating that converts to a twin bed with the table (which is movable); extra storage under twin bed area; cabinet storage under benches; mechanical jacks with brackets; 60 in Yakima roof racks; auxiliary batter system (new battery this summer); LED bulb upgrade; 12 Volt accessory plug.

Thermostat temp adjuster broke off (kids!) - heater turns on/off but can't adjust temp - ATC says its a $15-20 fix to change thermostat.

We added curtains and window coverings for the windows and have added carpet tiles from www.Flor.com (these are cut perfectly into shape of floor and not glued down - awesome upgrade is anyone is looking for a simple carpet option).

Does NOT have stove, sink, fridge, ice box, winter package Bike rack and rocket box not included.

I also built a platform to store the camper on and to move inside and outside of my garage in the winter it's on casters - it's bomber and I'll include it with camper.

Used ~25-30 nights

Used with a 2014 long-bed Tacoma (also for sale).

This was my dream rig but has proven too small for a family of four (we bought it when our first son was ~1 old and it was great for three...though it's probably ideal for two!).

SEE PHOTOS IN LINK POSTED BY PAX 2525 BELOW (or search Reno Craigslist)

Looks like your photos are stuck in the photobucket trap, if you can post them here or from another source I would like to see them

shoestring said:
Should be fixed now (I can see them) and Pax2525 posted a link to my CL ad too.
Curious cat here. What did you do to fix the photos?

And kudos to Pax2525 for helping out by posting the link.

shoestring said:
I changed a few settings on Photobucket but I'm not sure which one fixed the problem (it was not clear from the selections I made)...
Any chance you remember the settings you changed? Since PBucket wants $400/year to host, it would be really nice to have a work around.

Back
Top Bottom