**SOLD** 2015 FWC Grandby Shell for Sale

It is pretty well outfitted with factory options: wired for solar, mechanical jacks, full sized window on driver side, powered roof fan, front opening window, yakima tracks, rear wall steps, rear led flood lights, thermal pack, gas lift assists, 8 foot side awning, and rear awning. Silver Spur exterior. Asking $15,500.....
It is sitting on a 98 1/2 Dodge 2500 4x4 with a Cummins, 24 valve, 5 speed manual trans and I did install airbags. It has about 234,000 miles on it. I would sell separately but I need to sell the camper first..... I'm about an hour west of Boise, Idaho...... Thanks for looking

Old Man NMatsum said:
Hi All, where do I look to find out how to post pictures?
Thanks!
The Member Support forum has a number of pinned threads on adding photos. Reach out to the Site Team if you need assistance.

Someone asked..... I'm asking $15,500.00 for the camper only......If you're interested in the package, make me an offer I can't refuse!!!

Hello All, I got some pictures of the Grandby sitting on the Dodge in the Gallery...... I hope you can find them! Maybe someone can move them to here or tell me how...... Thanks for looking!

Hi I'm interested in your camper can you email at topherstuart@yahoo.com thanks

Hello LAD
The Grandby shell weighs right at 1000 lbs. I put air bags on the 3/4 ton Dodge to keep the headlights on the road!

Was this sold? Have an airbagged, long bed Gen 1 Tundra. Definitely not as beefy as your truck, but hoping she can handle a Granby so I can make use of the longer bed. Let me know if it's still available, thanks!

Hey There JordyC,
Sorry for the long delay......I was on a LR tuna trip when I got your message and then lost it between then and now. Sorry to ramble. Short story Yes, it is sold.... It was a great rig, I just didn't use it enough. Too many toys! Good Luck on your hunt! Regards NM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom