**SOLD** 2016 ATC Bobcat shell for sale

lemary

This camper has been sold - thank you.

I'm re-posting this ad with a reduced price ($11,000) and a Flickr link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/140749001@N03/

This is a 2016 modified Bobcat shell - no stove, no sink, no water tank, no heater. It does have a very comfortable queen-size bed (or smaller full size bed), a comfortable bench seat on either side of the camper (with under seat storage), and ample room for desired additions.

I'm attaching a copy of our purchase contract for a detailed description of modifications.

Among the options included in/with the camper are:

3-speed Fantastic fan
set of 4 mechanical jacks & brackets
auxiliary battery system
12-volt accessory plug
110 volt system
100 watt solar panel with controller
battery monitor, converter
set of four roof-lifting gas struts
large driver's side window (large windows on both sides)

The LP tank is plumbed to the inside of the camper on the driver's side so cooking inside is possible (we did not use).

The camper was installed on our 2007 Tacoma by Jeff & Marty, and has been 100% perfect! The solar panel ran our ARB Fridge Freezer, lights, fan & USB ports without a hitch during our four-day trip to Madras OR for the eclipse.

We're located near Mt. Shasta, CA, and we're willing to deliver the camper to ATC in Sacramento (about 500 mile round trip), if the buyer wants to set up installation with ATC.

Also selling our 37 qt. ARB Fridge Freezer, listed separately. Paid $650 December 2016; asking $500. ARB is in perfect condition, used twice, will sell separately or with above camper. All paperwork that came with both the Bobcat & the ARB included.

Thanks for your interest.

This is an awesome layout. I almost wish I had seen this before I got mine. I like the wet wet locker opposite the propane tank. Good use of space especially when the bed is extended. I like the benches and double windows. Someone is going to get a great rig.

Hi, I am extremely interested in your bobcat, including having ATC do the installation. (Likely we would need an appointment) Are the tie downs that you are currently using also available, and by any chance are they Torklift? Having never had an ARB fridge/freezer, I would need to see it before deciding on that purchase. My phone number is 209 754 1335 and/or my email is judendaven@gmail.com, if that is an easier way for you to contact me. Living in the Sierra foothills, I have no cell reception, thus texting is unavailable. Hope to hear from you soon. thank you for your attention.
jude

Mary, I really like the layout of your shell. Like Brenda, I wish I would have seen this before building my Bobcat.

Jude, we use a compressor refrigerator (mostly in the boat now), but they are great. Use it as a freezer, with your daily stuff in a small ice chest. Rotate frozen water bottles out. It’s nice to not be dependent on stores for ice.

Back
Top Bottom