*SOLD* Alu Cab Shadow Awning - $1200

badtoytrd

VA...for hopefully a short period of time...with W
Brand New Alu Cab Shadow Awn
Purchased from OK4WD and received this past week.
I was going to mount this on my Four Wheel Camper and realized that it is not going to suit my needs, due to it not covering the rear door. There are 6 additional holes in the mounting plate but they are in line with the original mounting holes and cannot be seen when mounted.
I am located in Northern VA but I am willing to meet someone within a reasonable distance.

Feel free to contact me a brock.a.davis@mac.com

Why does it not cover the rear door? I was considering mounting this awning as from the drawings it looks like 130 - 68 = 62" of coverage across the back.

IMG_7636.JPG

fireball said:
Why does it not cover the rear door? I was considering mounting this awning as from the drawings it looks like 130 - 68 = 62" of coverage across the back.

attachicon.gif
IMG_7636.JPG
It does go over the door but not completely across the back like I want. I am weirdly particular and I am just not happy with the way it looks. I think these are superior than the EeziAwn but my quirks are winning. I see you are in central PA. Any interest in mine? I would be willing to knock a bit more off.

I actually have a Shadow awn on our 200. It's driver side, so wouldn't work for the hawk. I love how easy and quick it is to deploy, use it a ton more than our old ARB awning which was kind of a pain.

You're offering a great price on it so I'm sure it'll sell! Might want to also post up in the Mid-Atlantic Overland Society facebook group page. Lots of folks over there.

Back
Top Bottom