*** Sold and Delivered *** 1995 Hawk for sale....

RonSchon

Bailmatic
I'm back, but only to push through and sell my Hawk.

Life has it's setbacks, and the last several months has had its share for me.

I have gone through a divorce, and while I still plan on having a camper - I'm going to actually need to live full time in the thing, and that's not practical with a FWC... So I need to buy a 5th wheel.

I'll try and get pictures up next week - I've got the camper store up at my mothers place near Conifer.

Basically, it's a good condition 1995 Hawk model, with 2-way fridge, sink, 2 burner stove.

The top is in good shape with no leaks, and it has a shady boy awning.

I need to get this thing sold ASAP - $2,000.00 takes it.

Thanks
Ron - 303-720-6110

***Edit*** You need a 60" tailgate opening. Plus another, better pic from when it was on Puffins truck.

4745285161_023c1bc1eb_s.jpg

DSCN0816.jpg

Ron,
Sorry to hear about your setbacks and the need to sell the camper. Good luck and hope you continue to share info with the forum.
Ted

Thanks Ted,

I know there will be better days.

The last 3 years were pretty hellacious, so just getting back to a point where I'm making decisions to move forward is a healthy start.

Ron

Ron
Should of asked ya while I had you on the phone, are you into a road trip up this way. Fishing is HOT.
Thanks again and nice talking to you.
ps
Only 2700 km away. ha ha

Griz,

I do all my fishing at the grocery store.

My situation has depleted any shot at vacation time for 2010.

2700 km? Is that like feet, or yards? lol

Ron

Sorry you have to sell it Ron. That's a very reasonable price, I suspect it will go fast.

Darn, I even had the wife slightly interested.

If I didn't have a camper, and it fit my truck, I'd be willing to take a few days and 15-20 hours drive one way to buy it for that price.

I KNEW that puppy wouldn't last long. I was very tempted but I'm still holding out for a new one optioned exactly how I want it. :)

Back
Top Bottom