*SOLD AT Adventure Trailer Chaser - Perfect Trailer For Your FWC Rig!

swiftby

Advanced Member
SOLD * 2008 AT Adventure Trailer Chaser *SALE PENDING

Offroad Trailer / Overland Trailer / Off Road Trailer

- Steel Powder Coated Nose Box
- Two Fuel Cans AT Holders
- 19 Gallon rotor-mold water tank with 1.25" opening, 1/2" drain plug and pump
- Aux 12V Power wiring with n/light, ARB Adventure light (not currently installed but comes with) 2 fused outlets, battery tray and hold down.
- BRAND NEW DieHard Power Ahead HD AGM Battery w/ 100 Amp Hours
- Marineco Charge Pro Series on board 6 amp single battery charge and maintainer w/ Shore Plug
- Electric Braked Axle Upgrade with 10" drums, includes breakaway kit
- 3 Thule Rack Load Bars on adjustable track
- Chaser Tail gate 16" x 32 with locking T-handle latches
- Engle MT-45 Liter Fridge / Freezer. Works great.
- Transit Slide Lock for the fridge
- BFG Mud-Terrain 35x12.5 R-17 on Pro-comp cast black wheels (5 on 5). I added a full size matching spare with a used tire should I ever get a flat.
- The original owner upgraded the rear suspension to Fox Shocks w/ coil springs. The trailer rides great off-road!
- Roof Nest Sparrow Adventure Roof Top Tent w/ load bars. Basically new - only slept in a handful of times. (https://roofnest.com/product/sparrow-adventure/)
- Bulldog Style 2" ball hitch (I'm keeping the lock-n-roll articulating hitch but fyi you can put another hitch on it if you'd like).

Mods I've done:

- Original owner took off the original jack and moved it to the other side. I had a local trailer shop take off the original mount and put some steel over it and painted it to match to make it look cleaner.

- I had a metal shop reinforce the 2 inch hitch rear receiver with a cross member of steel because we used a hitch receiver bike rack.

- Added new Master Lock Realtor / House style key lock box on front storage box.

$13,500 with Roof Top Tent

$10,500 without Roof Top Tent

*Rear bike rack and roof top tent bike racks not included in the sale.

Trailer is located in Gunnison, Colorado. Selling because we've outgrown it as a family of 5 plus dog and went to a cargo trailer instead with a different rig.

See more pics on Expedition Portal listing:

https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/2008-chaser-at-adventure-trailer.231433/

Attachments

• IMG_7108.jpeg
    IMG_7108.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 134

Back
Top Bottom