SOLD - ATC Cougar For Sale EXCELLENT CONDITION Located in SE Georgia.

chnlisle

Post Master
I am selling my beloved 2011 ATC Cougar. I customed designed the camper to suit my needs. It has a N/S - E/W full KING sized bed. It also comes with an Engel 43 quart fridge/freezer powered by solar. We do 99% of our cooking outside so I had it built without a stove top as I bring a camp stove with me. This means tons of counter space. The included awning can be set on either side of the camper. Brand new Interstate 75ah batt. There is an E/W bench at the front of the unit thats great for sleeping. It has 2 FantasticFans, solar panel, jacks, furnace, awning lights, full led's, tall closet, Little Giant Safety Step, small driver's side window.

I use this camper on a short bed truck an the extra 18 inches makes for a very roomy camper. We've we've been been many places including taken the White Rim Trail, Chaco Canyon, Grand Canyon, Capitol Reef all over Baja and recently from AZ to GA. It's very comfortable and in excellent condition.

The camper is in great shape and I'm asking $10,200 for but I will consider offers. If you were to build it new it would cost well over $17,500.

Here's a link to some pix of this great ATC Cougar;
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jayaronowcampersales/

If your interested you can call me (520) 579-9610
Or eMail; jayaronow@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom