Sold- Canada BC FWC Fleet 1984 and 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Extended Cab

wetcoast

Sold to a Canadian 4WC fan a great carpenter who will likely do some awesome mods.

I have 1984 Feet Four Wheel Camper that is built to fit small long box trucks, specifically 80's toyota pickups, but with a base it can fit almost any truck. I can help you build a base in my driveway. My brother has a 1999 Tacoma with 166k miles that we might want to sell as a package, if anyone is interested?

Preference would be to sell this to a fellow Canadian as the taxes have already been paid for importing it. Happy to work with a buyer from Vancouver/Calgary/Yukon etc.

The camper is in good condition and is being sold because I have a truck with 5' box. If you have Tacoma or Frontier with a 6' box or any ford, chevy, tundra, dodge we should be able to make it fit. It approximately 80" wide in the top living area and approx. 7 1/2' long. The sticker says 875 pounds making it one of the roomiest, lightest campers available.

It also has a ton of windows and more storage then post small campers. The cushions and mattress are in good condition for being so old and all wood inside and outside is very solid.

Buyers should be aware that older 4wc's are about 6 tall at the maximum inside and anyone 5'11 an over will be a tight squeeze in the bed and could hit their head on things in the roof. I recommend this camper for people 5'10 and under. It could benefit from a quick bed extension done by a handy carpenter in a couple of hours as the double bed is a little tight for two people.

It has a great 2-way Dometic Fridge with a small freezer that runs on propane and the truck battery(when traveling). Keeps beer verrrrry cold or white wine.

I paid an RV technician go over the roof and the propane system this fall. Every screw was removed and caulked on the roof and all of the aluminum banding holding the canvas on was removed and a strip of RV weatherproofing cement was installed all the way around. The canvas is in ok condition, it looks good from the outside but poor from the inside, it keeps most of the weather out but I recommend it be left up for storage, if you live on the wet coast. Every window and screen works great and it is fine for winter camping. The tech checked out the fridge and greased the stove valves. He then checked the furnace and told me the circuit board was shot :)

I replaced the furnace with an Atwood 8012-II furnace due to its high efficiency and low battery usage. "Electronic ignition furnaces feature an improved electric shut-off on the gas valve, a new blower assembly that increases air delivery by 60%, and electronic ignition (no standing pilot). Low amp draw of 1.8 amps."

Currently I have a Fantastic Fan (2 way 4 speed) and Yakima Roof tracks installed. I would prefer to install these on my new camper but rather then do the work could sell them with the camper. I have a set of aluminum racks from Four Wheel Camper I could throw in with the sale.

The sink and electric water pump work great. As do all of the lights and I have added a cigarette style charging station for your iphone/rechargeable speakers/ 12v accessories to charge.

The camper comes with a deep cycle battery and 3 camper jacks.

For fun, I calculated the new price of a camper like this below and know it is not an exact comparison as the features are different but it was still interesting. I'm asking $2,900 Canadian pesos (without yakima tracks and fan) and may be way out to lunch. Feel free to shoot me an offer if you are serious and we can discuss which options you would like to keep and which ones I can transfer to my new camper. If you are interested in the Tacoma and camper package PM me and we can discuss.

Fleet base $13,595.00 Mechanical Camper Jacks w/ Brackets (4 corner) 695 3-Way Refrigerator Only 1.9 cu.ft. (AC/DC/PROPANE) 795 Forced Air Furnace w/ Thermostat 595 Fan-Tastic Power Roof Vent Fan 295 Front Opening Window 195 Aluminum Roof Rack 295 Yakima "TRACKS ONLY" on Roof 340 Auxiliary Battery System - 1st Battery (wiring, battery, separator) 395
$17,200.00

Attachments

• truckcamper.JPG
    truckcamper.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 351
  • Fleet.jpg
    Fleet.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 245
  • Fleet sink and stove.jpg
    Fleet sink and stove.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 207
  • Fleet Fridge.jpg