SOLD * Exped Sim Comfort 7.5 Sleeping Pad

billharr

SOLD * I used it in my Four Wheel Camper, has never been on the ground. I had planned to use it in my new van but do not need it. 3 inches thick, 50 inches wide, and 77.5 inches long. Fits perfect in the overhead bed on the Hawk, we pulled the bed out about 4 inches. Shipping weight 10# See pictures for details, note rolled picture is the first time we have rolled since purchased.

$100 plus actual shipping or pick up in Stockton CA.
Call or Text, Bill @ 1 209 598 1757

Imports - 1 of 6.jpeg Imports - 2 of 6.jpeg Imports - 3 of 6.jpeg IMG_5177.jpg IMG_5178.jpg IMG_5179.jpg

Below from Exped.
The SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 by Exped is a double-width sleeping mat for two people.

The Duo is a very clever mat. When unfolded, two people can sleep comfortably on it. In addition, the mat can be folded double and used as a luxurious single mattress. For this purpose, the long side is equipped with Velcro
Equipped with separate valves for inflating and draining the mat. This way you can easily squeeze the last air out of the mat and it does not run when you release the mat again immediately full of air.

The perforated foam in the mat ensures excellent lying comfort and compact rolling of the mat.

- Double-folded for use as an extra thick single-person mat
- Flat valves so that the tent canvas cannot be damaged
- More comfortable and lighter due to horizontally perforated foam
- R-Value (ASTM F3340-18): 7.6 Thickness: 7.5 cm Length: 197 cm Width: 125 cm

Back
Top Bottom