**SOLD** Flip-pac full size truck 8ft bed

Flyfish88

Advanced Member
Flip-pac aka flippac. These are pretty rare and hard to come by. If you are looking at this post, then you probably already know this. This is for an 8 foot bed on a full size truck. This will not for a mid size truck. The width between your truck rails (measuring inside truck bed) be a minimum 62 1/8. If your truck width is any less than this, then it will not fit your truck. 62 1/8 inch or wider is an absolute must.

The canopy is fully functional and would make for an awesome overlanding setup. The tent has some stains, but I imagine giving it some tlc with some soapy water and oxi-clean would really make this thing shine. A coat of white kilz on the roof would make it look like new too.

Canopy is missing crank handle, so you can flip by hand or some other means. Original mattress is also missing. A sleeping pad or a foam topper would do the trick. For a little bit of time you can have a killer setup that should last for years to come.

Asking $4300 obo. Couldn’t find how to attach photos with my post.

Nice weather is just around the corner. Would love to get this flippac to a new home. If you have an 8ft bed, shoot me a message and lets work out a deal.

Lots of tire kickers. Let's get this thing moving. Would love my garage space back.

If anyone is still looking for one, I have one in fair condition. Same exact FlipPac...rare 8' bed model. Currently sitting on my 1976 F-350 and it fits perfectly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom