*SOLD* Four Wheel Camper Hawk for sale

norcalhusky

Advanced Member

Attachments

• IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 79
Flyfish88 said:
I wish I had your skills to help modify my shell.
Thanks! Just get an idea in your head and a couple tools and start messing around and having fun :)

I am curious about the furnace system you put in. Did you cut into the side of the camper and install the door yourself? If so, where did you get the door for the side of the camper? And what did you do in terms of a box for the propane tank?

Flyfish88 said:
I am curious about the furnace system you put in. Did you cut into the side of the camper and install the door yourself? If so, where did you get the door for the side of the camper? And what did you do in terms of a box for the propane tank?
In the craigslist post you can see some pictures of the side being rebuilt. The camper had a propane box originally, I just had to move it over a bit to fit all the stuff I wanted. That is what is next to the water heater door second from the front of the camper. The furnace didn't require an access door on the outside but a round hole for the exhaust/intake combo piece to fit in. You can see that piece as the shiny silver smaller thing a bit lower than and in between the outside shower door and the fridge vent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom