*SOLD* Four Wheel Camper Hawk for sale

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
Update: the camper has been sold.

Recent unexpected life changes have forced me into a position where I need to unload a few things. First to go is my 2004 Ford F150 with 2005 Four Wheel Campers Hawk. Price is 30,000. I'm going toput some detailed specs here soon - just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that was looking.

Truck:
2004 Ford F150 FX4
Leather seats, off road package, 5.4 Liter V8
30,500 miles
Custom Premier Stereo with Ipod adapter and Sirius

Camper:
Four Wheel Campers Hawk
  • Power roof vent
  • Auxillary battery system
  • Forced air furnace
  • Camper jacks
  • Front sliding window
  • Awning
  • Awning light
  • Screen door
  • Rear wall steps
  • Furnace
  • Hot water / outside shower
  • Yakima Rack
Photos:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/gallery/18/

Well. I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell your truck and camper. I know how life can surprise you some times. When I sold my first FWC it was one of those things. Within a year I was plotting my next one. It took awhile but I have another one. Will you continue to wander the west? I hope so, I really like reading about your mining town explorations. Best wishes for you and yours.

Mike

I to am sorry that you have made the decision to sell your FWC and rig. Looks like you have a very nice set up. I hope you will continue to take care of us on "Wander the West" as well as keep up with your great photos of various Western Mining towns. This just means the next time you buy another FWC you can get everything you wanted to change on this one. Keep up the good work...

Oh I'm not done wandering or working on this site! I see this as a temporary setback and hope to be back in the saddle in a year or so. Life lesson: don't become financially involved with a woman unless you are married to her!

I have about 30 mining towns to post photos of over the winter, I'll keep you updated.

Oh I'm not done wandering or working on this site! I see this as a temporary setback and hope to be back in the saddle in a year or so. Life lesson: don't become financially involved with a woman unless you are married to her!

I have about 30 mining towns to post photos of over the winter, I'll keep you updated.
Sorry to hear about everything. I'm glad to see that it's only a temp setback though! Good luck.

As a fellow Bend, Oregon resident I hate to see a man down! "the Predatory Female" perhaps would be a good read for you! I'd be happy to send you a copy! You'll never let yourself be prey again!

In any event, Good luck to you. I hope you will continue to contribute to this wonderful and informational website!

PC

OK I have been dragging my feet because I don't want to part with it but I need to get serious. Anyone know what the best RV classfieds online are?

There is always craigslist.org it's free! You could put your rig on RV.net forum for free also. RVtrader.com is good but will cost you. Then there is always Traderonline.com, or you could use ebay and see what you could get using the reserve system so you get what you want or maybe even more. Good luck with your sale. I will spread the word on my end...captainkettel...

Found mine on RVHunter.com. I also regularly checked ebay, Craigslist and RVTraderonline.com

Sorry to hear you're selling...:(

Camper is sold! While Ebay did generate some interest, it was finally Craigslist that sold it - and for free. My advice would be to try Craigslist for a couple of months before using a pay to list service.

i hope you got your price out of it. it looked pretty loaded up. what kind of truck does it live on now. marty

I got pretty close to the asking price. It now lives on a Nissan Titan and was a pretty good fit.

Back
Top Bottom