sold- please delete

Fernweh, have you looked at our 2011 shell model Grandby? It has jacks and furnace, but no other upgrades...light weight and lots of floor space. Price is 7500. And although we now live north of Chicago, we are from Wisconsin and Packer fans.....

Thanks for the replies, just getting back from a trip around Lake Superior with a friends truck camper. It was a travel lite, with a small pick up. We liked the experience and have some new ideas about purchasing.

We are early in the purchasing process for our truck and camper. Would like to have a Tacoma and a fleet or bobcat, but given the room a grandby may be something to consider.

I think we are looking to buy a truck first and that may drive our camper purchase. I have use of a Tacoma to pick up a camper, but Long Island is a trip. Partners in to this venture less then I am and so I have to move alitttle slower to make this happen.

She liked and I loved camp this past trip, so no picks... Boondocked a few great camping spots, took the kayak, and explored the coast. Truck and camper combo made for good travel.

Jim

Hi Jim....if you are interested I can email you. We have loved the Grandby but have gone to a van. Have been able to take it to some amazing places.

Looking yesterday, I think the grandby is a fine size, but the truck to haul it would be too big. 8ft beds have are more the ford f 250, Dodge Ram, eat... Trucks. We just can't afford the vehicles size and cost potential.

Sorry luv2caxmp, good luck.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom