Sold! Pristine 2018 Nucamp T@B 320S Boondock - Cleveland, OH

TechieTechie

Virtually new 2018 Nucamp T@B 320 S Boondock teardrop trailer used less than 6 times (all local overnight trips). The interior is pristine....no pets/smoking, the stove/Dometic 3 way fridge have never been used, and the paper tags are still on the front door, sink and bathroom door! The camper is outfitted w Alde heating, A/C, TV, wet bath, external shower, grey/black tanks, Yakima rck, and spare tire. Mods include external Lagun table mount, electronic door lock keypad, upgraded entrance step, and LED lighting outside the front door and in the kitchen area. It does not have solar but the sale includes all original manuals, a full cover, custom T@B kitchen towel/pillow, and extra hitch leg feet/wheels.

In case you are not familiar with T@B trailers, the Boondock package includes: 5 Piece ABS Off-Road Kit, Yakima Roof Rack with Spare, Pitched (Heavy Duty) Axle (and higher off road clearance), larger wheels, Matte Black Off-Road Wheels, Custom Diamond Plate Tongue Box, Aluminum Utility Platform, Cargo Netting Above Windows, Marmoleum Flooring, Solid Gray Cushions and Custom Decals. Dry weight of 1,850, tongue weight of 150lbs. Full specs are here: http://nucamprv.com/.../04/TAB-TAG-Brochure-03-23-18.pdf

And if you think the Boondock can't go offroad, check out Mandy Lea's Youtube videos.

I'm the 2nd owner. Purchased from original owner last fall, but never used it....only selling as I am moving to a different type of camper (truck camper). Only selling what I have into it: $23,500. Ready for immediate pickup in the Cleveland Ohio area. Thanks for looking!

Pictures can be found here: https://cleveland.craigslist.org/rvs/d/cleveland-pristine-2018-nucamp-tb-320s/7312666385.html

I was so confused there for a minute...

I thought I'd look up the Mandy Lea YouTube videos referenced above. Turns out there are two Mandy Leas. One is Mandy Lea- beauty inspiration for the everyday woman and the other is Mandy Lea Photo.

I'd like to have seen the look on my face as I browsed through the first Mandy Lea's makeup videos looking for her travels in a T@B trailer. (Probably something like this: :oops: ... or maybe this: :( )

Anyway, here's a playlist with the T@B Boondock and other related videos...

Mix- Mandy Lea Photo playlist

:)

Back
Top Bottom