**SOLD** Selling my Ranger and Fleet

Steve Seitel

Camper and pickup are now SOLD. Thank you for your interest!

For sale: 2019 FWC Fleet pop-up camper and 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4. Offered as a turnkey camping/exploring package. $55,000 firm, certified check. Pick it up in Bozeman, Montana and camp your way home.

It's a nice little rig and I'm almost sorry to part with it. But I need to make room in my stables for a snazzy new Rubicon.

gallery_9628_1363_162359.jpg

gallery_9628_1363_143144.jpg

The specifics:

Pickup: 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Supercab FX4 with all the bells and whistles, including rear locker.
Mileage: 10,200
BFG KO2 tires (6)
ARB CKMA12 On-board air compressor
Airlift air bags with internal bump stops
No accidents, clean title

Camper: 2019 FWC Fleet shell with options.

Factory options:
Forced air furnace with dual propane tanks
Two-burner cooktop
Side dinette configuration (see note)
Cold weather liner
160 W Solar panel on roof
PMMT controller with ACR separator
Dual 75 AH AGM batteries
Fiamma 45 eight-foot awning on curbside
Dual powered roof fans

Owner-added features:
Removable floor carpet with non-slip underlay
Upgraded thermostat
Brophy AS04 scissors-folding entry steps (4 steps)

Note: I have optimized the camper for solo travel by removing the aft dinette seat and the slide-out extension of the cabover bed. I have all parts and will restore to original factory configuration if preferred.

UPDATE: Rear dinette seat and bed slide are now reinstalled. Camper is in "as bought" factory configuration. See interior pictures here:

https://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/d/bozeman-2019-ranger-lariat-fx4-with-fwc/7339014720.html

Steve Seitel
steveseitel@gmail.com

I would prefer to sell Ranger and Fleet together as a complete package. If no takers, I might sell them separately. But not just yet.

Thanks for your interest.

Steve

***SOLD***

Ranger and Fleet have been sold to an enthusiastic young couple who will use them far better than I can. I wish them continuing joy in their boondocking adventures!

Thank you all for your interest.

Steve Seitel

Back
Top Bottom