SOLD - Thetford C200 Cassette Toilet

fwctaco

Advanced Member
**SOLD**

I removed this cassette from my 2015 FWC Fleet Front Dinette model. The access doors are still on my camper, so this does not include the doors. I never used it, but the previous owner did. It looks very lightly used, basically new.

Could be a good opportunity if you want to replace your existing cassette or you can buy the access doors individually online.

I have been looking for a cassette for a project I have planned. If you would be willing to ship to Denver ($$ On me) I would take it.

Sorry, it is pretty big and awkward.. finding a way to package it securely without the original box would be really tough.

Has anyone or does anyone know how difficult it would be to add a Cassette Toilet to a Hawk? I have a 2015 side dinette though?

XJINTX said:
Has anyone or does anyone know how difficult it would be to add a Cassette Toilet to a Hawk? I have a 2015 side dinette though?
Not sure it would fit. The door is centered on the front dinette with the cassette toilet.

fwctaco said:
Sorry, it is pretty big and awkward.. finding a way to package it securely without the original box would be really tough.
Understandable I Might be headed out sometime this summer if it's still available I will pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom