**SOLD** Thinking of selling my fully restored fleet, maybe even the tundra too.

Living The Dream

Hi all,

I am starting to think about selling my 84 fleet that I fully resorted. There are 1 million pictures on this site (check my build link in signature) and on youtube. Chances are if you are on this site, you know the rig. I did a full rebuild of this camper, including the canvas. Since then have used it a fair amount so some wear, but still a very very capable camper.

Family is growing, don't use the camper much, might be time to move on. Kind of just kicking the tires on this idea myself but if you are serious about getting a rad four wheel camper, shoot me a DM. Would even consider selling the 1st gen double cab tundra with it but the package would have to really be worth it for me.

Located in Boulder, CO. Would travel and meet half way for right sale.

All offers considered. Thanks - Tim

Hi all,

I am starting to think about selling my 84 fleet that I fully resorted. There are 1 million pictures on this site (check my build link in signature) and on youtube. Chances are if you are on this site, you know the rig. I did a full rebuild of this camper, including the canvas. Since then have used it a fair amount so some wear, but still a very very capable camper.

Family is growing, don't use the camper much, might be time to move on. Kind of just kicking the tires on this idea myself but if you are serious about getting a rad four wheel camper, shoot me a DM. Would even consider selling the 1st gen double cab tundra with it but the package would have to really be worth it for me.

Located in Boulder, CO. Would travel and meet half way for right sale.

All offers considered. Thanks - Tim

Back
Top Bottom