Sold- Toyota Tacoma & Four Wheel Camper combo - sold

Hardcastle

Advanced Member
Sold -

Looking to sell my 2002 Toyota Tacoma & my 2011 Four Wheel Camper as a combo deal. The truck is really setup well to pair with the camper so I'd like to try this before I seperate. Both the truck and camper are in great shape both inside and out. I'm in Ogden, UT. I'll be moving to a Tundra/Hawk combo if you by chance have a trade option. Kind of tough to price so I'll start at $25k. Shoot me an email if interested.

Truck details:
2002 Toyota Tacoma
3.4 v6 with auto
170k Miles
Full OME suspension. Coils, shocks, leafs, grease-able shackles, diff drop, exhaust hanger, etc
Firestone Air-bags with Daystar cradles (this allows the bag to “float” with more suspension travel)
Rear All-Pro bumper with “hidden” hitch behind flip up license plate
Front Trail-Gear bumper with light bar and LED lights
Rock Sliders
On-board heat exchanger for shower. Plumped under the hood with the water hookups on the front bumper
Blue Sea fuse panel for extras (lights, cb, camper, etc)
CB radio
Sears Diehard Platinum 12v AGM Battery
“Gray wire” mod for rear locker. This just allows you to engage the locker in 2wd or in 4wd high.
Tundra brake upgrade – Everything is off the shelf products. Nothing complicated or super custom. I just wanted improved breaking power.
JVC head unit and JBL speakers
Wired for small pop-up camper (basically a dual battery setup. One battery in truck, one in camper)
Limited 4Runner wheels painted black – nothing too fancy. I just like the look of these wheels over stock
235x85r16 BFG AT’s with full size spare
Bed liner
Weather Tech floor mats

Camper details:
2011 Four Wheel Camper “Finch” Model.
Yakima full length tracks, risers, and bars
Two roof vents - one has “Fantastic Fan”
Engel MT45 Fridge
Furnace
2 propane tanks
Sears Diehard Platinum 12v AGM Battery
Solar wired to rear exterior wall plug (it was pre-wired to the roof, too but I never added the plug)
100 w mobile “suitcase” solar panel and solar controller
Rear wall steps
8’ ARB awning
LED Interior
LED flood lights out back with led orange "porch" light

a few pics

image.jpeg

Rear bumper has hidden hitch behind the license plate. Front bumper has a hitch receiver, too

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    255.6 KB · Views: 175
Vic Harder said:
your camper is either seriously warped, or that is a seriously wide angle lens!! :)
Ha. I used the wide angle so you could see the tight interior a little better. The outside wide shots were pure laziness.

Back
Top Bottom