SOLD...

Freelheeler

Advanced Member
av-2100.jpg

For sale is my Ranger II (eagle) and 2003 toyota tundra. Both have some miles, but are mechanically solid.

Camper $4500, the interior has been slightly modified to accommodate plastic crates (which works great). All features work including the following
  • heater
  • electric water pump
  • new battery
  • cook top
Truck $11,500, the interior is in great shape however the exterior has a few bumps and bruises and the paint is slightly chipped.
  • limited with leather
  • v8 automatic
  • rock slides
  • airbags
  • add a leaf
  • extra set of wheels for snow tires
  • matching topper
  • spray in bed liner
located in Gardiner, Montana (north entrance of Yellowstone National Park). Reason for selling, we've outgrown the truck / camper and purchased a grandby.
thanks, Joe

jarlarch@yahoo.com
406-223-7075

Attachments

• camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 269
  • crates.jpg
    crates.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 274
  • freezer.jpg
    freezer.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 310
Hey Joe,
I'm the guy that you bought your camper from. I'm looking for one again. Any chance that you would be willing to sell it back to us for the same price we sold it to you for?
-Peter

Hey Peter good to hear from you!

Although the camper is as clean now as was when I purchased it, there have been some significant upgrades including;.
  • new atwood forced air furnace (factory furnace), electrical and propane lines $600
  • electrical and battery upgrades $400
  • electric water pump $250
  • new fan tastic fan $250
  • new 12v freezer (similar to an engel) $500
  • additional cabinets and storage
  • custom quick release extended corner brackets $500
I don't expect to recoup 'all' of my cost, owning the thing has been benefit enough. That said give me a call and we can discuss details. I've also included a few more photos

Attachments

• sink.jpg
    sink.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 142
  • side canvas.jpg
    side canvas.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 151
  • rear canvas.jpg
    rear canvas.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 147
  • front canvas.jpg
    front canvas.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 160
  • cabinets.jpg
    cabinets.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 173
  • bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 162
Hey Joe,
Looks like you have done a bunch to it to make it much more user friendly. It sure looks great together with your Tundra as well. We are still flipping coins on weather to get another fwc or a van. I will give you a call if we can make up our minds shortly. I don't expect it will be around long at that price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom