Some ATC Baja Pix

Can't seem to load them from this #$!&** new iMac.

It can be a pain the first time but once you get the process down it's no biggie. Once you pull up the uploader from wtw scroll down in your computers location options and click I-photo, then you will have access to any photos you have in that program. You have to make sure the photos you want are in there though.

Good luck!

Can't seem to load them from this #$!&** new iMac.

That's not possible!
ohmy.gif

Macs are "intuitive"...according to the Apple Marketing Dept.
rolleyes.gif

It can be a pain the first time but once you get the process down it's no biggie. Once you pull up the uploader from wtw scroll down in your computers location options and click I-photo, then you will have access to any photos you have in that program. You have to make sure the photos you want are in there though.

Good luck!

I've done that but the files are too large and won't load. I can't figure out how to make them smaller. It was easy on my PC.

Here's one way to make them smaller under my old OS. I hope it's similar for your newer version:

Open the picture in Preview (might be your default image viewer).
Under the "Tools" menu, select "Adjust Size"

I usually change the size as a percent of the original, but you have other options. Also, lock the width and length together.

There is an informational area that shows the resulting size, so you can be sure you are meeting WtW's size limit.

Then, you will have to go to the File menu and save the new image. I usually save it under a different name so I don't overwrite the original.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions, please ask.

Here's one way to make them smaller under my old OS. I hope it's similar for your newer version:

Open the picture in Preview (might be your default image viewer).
Under the "Tools" menu, select "Adjust Size"

I usually change the size as a percent of the original, but you have other options. Also, lock the width and length together.

There is an informational area that shows the resulting size, so you can be sure you are meeting WtW's size limit.

Then, you will have to go to the File menu and save the new image. I usually save it under a different name so I don't overwrite the original.

I hope this helps. If you have more questions, please ask.

Thanks for trying "Z"
no "Tools"
no "info area"

Finally
IMG_0739.jpg
Here are all three of the ATC's at Playa Santispac.

Looking towards Bahia Concepcion @ Santispac
Santispac.jpg

We spent a couple of days on the Pacific side.
Alejandros.jpg

Gene w/his son Michael and Phil w/Lauren Left at 6AM (barbarians) to head back to Ventura. Pam and I had Gonzaga all to ourselves.
All alone @ Gonzaga.jpg

Intuitive my A$$!

We knew you could do it! Sweet pics...you really timed the Cortez side well, it wouldn't have been that peaceful the following week!

Well worth the wait and we did know you could do it. You're a wizz on the computer! Thanks for the photos! Got anymore?

Suni,
I bet you know where that Pacific side pic is.

Yes I do, starts with an A. Not really one of my spots but i have definitely been there.

Yes I do, starts with an A. Not really one of my spots but i have definitely been there.

We had a ton of wind but a nice glass off in the AM with nice waves. Shoulder high the next day and guy that lives there is a serious toes on nose guy. Blown out again after that.

I think I may have this figured out. Here are a few more pix Pam's brother Phin took.

This was the first night at Gonzaga.
Sunset.
Gonzaga bay sunsetting on the cove.jpg

After sun down.
Gonzaga Bay first night camping.jpg

Osprey nesting box on Hwy 1 near Guerrero Negro.
Eagle nest in Guerero Negro.jpg

Me looking into mommas eye.
Jay with whale in San Ignacio.jpg

We say are Adios' after lunch in San Ignacio.
group shot San Ignacio at restaurant parking lot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom