Some upgrades done at ATC today

Rafter C

Advanced Member
Took a trip "down the hill" (Grass valley to Sac) for a few upgrades to my '11 Cougar today. One of the great things about having an All Terrain built camper is the ability to stop by last week to see if I could schedule some of their time, and they say "how 'bout next week?". And then to get there, and have Jeff say just back on in, and do you want some coffee?", and Marty to wheel up a cart with the parts I wanted ready to go. Try that at FWC....
The said upgrades were full length Yakima rails on top, rear spot lights, a bed slide/extension, rear steps, and some decals so they can get the proper advertising they deserve. Marty and 2 other guys went straight to work like I'd pulled up to a gas pump in the 1950's, and 2 hours later, after lots of fun BS-ing, ribbing and plenty of technical advice/info, I left there with a better rig than I showed up with, and some cool freebie items I'll put on myself down the road.
I did kind of a crappy job of actually showing the work that was done, but here's some pics nonetheless. Just can't say enough good things about ATC, Marty and Jeff, and I'm damn glad i bought one their products....

IMG_5657.JPGIMG_5658.JPGIMG_5659.JPGIMG_5661.JPGIMG_5662.JPGIMG_5664.JPGIMG_5665.JPG

Great story. I have an older FWC, but have purchased parts (or called with questions) from ATC on many occasions and Jeff has always been the best.

cwd

I bought a used Bobcat and Marty was very responsive about my questions about my camper.

FWC has on their website that they don't install on Chevy Colorado shorbeds because gas tank is in the way where the driver side front eye bolt goes. their website states that it's not possible
...complete crap. It's more difficult for sure but if I could do it I'm sure FWC could figure it out.

I have talked to them always quick to respond even when it’s not their product. AlwAys willing to help people enjoy their campers. I think they will be getting much more work now and in future . Their willingness to make what you want . Not what they want .

Back
Top Bottom