Sorry To Have To Report This

the fisherman

Big Time
I've been away from home for about five weeks, I'm just now catching up on the news. You remember my friend Bobby Lewis, "The pig expert" well down my driveway comes this new Ford F350, and I'm thinkin' it must be some lost tourist trying to find Usal Rd. so they can remove their running boards. Nope, out jumps Bobby Lewis, who has bad mouthed Fords for as long as we have known each other, I guess it was the 3 or 4 front end failures in the past 4 months that put him over the edge, for sure there is now way I'll let the bastard off easy. I'll tell you what, it's a nice truck, but honestly I wouldn't trade the Tow Missle for 2 of the things, especially after I looked under the hood, did they push the drive train back far enough? But, they didn't take the billions, they aren't kissin' the Itialians butt for money, and they aren't makin' cars the goverment way, I think they deserve the buyers support.

Buy Fords

Support the Ford Motor Company if you need a real truck !! Waiting for the new diesel for Super Duty ! Way to go Bobby, dump the Fiat, sorry guys.

At Costco yesterday I noticed a couple of SnapOn pressure washers. You'll never guess where they're made. With 2 you get egg roll.

There's a Garmin Nuvi 855 there for $250. I wonder where that's made?

I wonder where that's made?

I love my Spyderco knife.

Golden Colorado USA Earth

Very forward thinking.

Attachments

• Shadow-Spyderco-Native-08.jpg
    Shadow-Spyderco-Native-08.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom