Southern Utah in Summer

Great Stuff!!! Thanks for the detailed write-up and awesome pictures. Look forward to exploring this area.

Awesome trip report. We're headed up that way in a couple of weeks, on our way to Wyoming and Montana. Your report makes me want to leave today!

Thanks all for the nice comments. Now that I have the whole picture download thing figured out, I'll keep the trip reports coming!

Beautiful ! I am amazed that i didn't run into you along the way...I covered much the same ground and on my way to Bullfrog,nervously watched my rearview mirror as the storms built over boulder mountain...made it back. If you ever check out Deer Creek (Near Boulder) ask around about the "ranch" that used to be there... run by a Doctor Standal

Awesome photos and great write up. What type of camera and lens are you using?

Cheers,
Battleborn

Thanks Battleborn. Using an Olympus E-510 with their stock 2 zoom lenses. I've been very pleased with this setup and the compact size. I have a chest bag/harness to carry it in front for easy access on the trail and the camera and 2 lenses fit in the bag.

Marc,
Thanks also and likewise nice to meet you over the weekend. Look forward to further get togethers. Glad you made it home safe and sound!

Back
Top Bottom