Stolen Camper (Grandby, Truck, & Boat) in Nor Cal

Stan@FourWheel

We got a call from one of our customers here in Northern California.

He got his truck and camper stolen.

:(

They stole his truck, the four wheel camper, and his fishing boat all at the same time.

Please be on the lookout if you could.

Call us at 1-800-242-1442 if you might see any suspicious used Grandby Models for sale here in Nor Cal.

I know it is a long shot, but we have found a few over the years from customer tips.

Truck: 1997 Dodge Ram 3500, Ext. Cab, Dually "RED"

Camper: 2003 Grandby Model, serial number 20909-G

(very basic model, sink, stove, couch, blue fabic, ice box, awning, Fluor. interior lights, NO jacks, NO jack brackets on the camper)

Fishing Boat: unknown

I will post pictures as soon as I can get them from the customer.

Thank you.

Stan, thanks for posting this. I know all of us hope this gets found quickly and the low down scoundrels are harshly dealt with.

We got a call from one of our customers here in Northern California.

He got his truck and camper stolen.

They stole his truck, the four wheel camper, and his fishing boat all at the same time.

Please be on the lookout if you could.

Call us at 1-800-242-1442 if you might see any suspicious used Grandby Models for sale here in Nor Cal.

I know it is a long shot, but we have found a few over the years from customer tips.

Truck: 1997 Dodge Ram 3500, Ext. Cab, Dually

Camper: 2003 Grandby Model, serial number 20909-G

(very basic model, sink, stove, couch, blue fabic, ice box, awning, Fluor. interior lights, NO jacks, NO jack brackets on the camper)

Fishing Boat: unknown

I will post pictures as soon as I can get them from the customer.

Thank you.

It would be pretty hard to miss, but it would be nice to know the color of the truck.

Thanks for the heads up. Shouldn't be that hard to find.

A guy rolled his Jeep in Colorado. He unfortunately didn't make it. Someone hiked down to the wreck and stole the Atlas trasfer case (those are pricey). Fortunately advance adapters puts serial numbers on those and the four wheeling community being rather small, they found the culprit.

Thanks for the heads up. Shouldn't be that hard to find.

A guy rolled his Jeep in Colorado. He unfortunately didn't make it. Someone hiked down to the wreck and stole the Atlas trasfer case (those are pricey). Fortunately advance adapters puts serial numbers on those and the four wheeling community being rather small, they found the culprit.

Posted on a fishing hunting forum , lots of guys in that area on the site ill post up up when pics are up on here , good luck I hate freaking thieves !

Stan,
If you can get the info on the boat, I'll post on Fishsniffer and Imhooked fishing forums. We need to nail these jerks.

UPDATE 08/10/2012

Hi Stan,

Thanks for the kind offer to spread the word around about our unfortunate theft. It was quite a shock to see that kind of crime in Benicia which has such a low crime rate. They found the boat, of course, it had been stripped down to nothing but a chunk of fiberglass.

The truck was a 1997 red Dodge 3500 Cummins Diesel and the camper was a white Grandby Pop-up.

Thanks again,

Lee

sorry, no pics

Just an average, older, dodge ram dually, red in color

The camper will look like any other FWC Grandby of that year

Will probably be hard to find, unless this guy gets lucky and the criminal does something dumb

Attachments

• 1544031.jpg
    1544031.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 108
I'm kind of assuming this was stolen from a residence or something. It could be much worse to come back from a hike or something and find your stuff gone. Maybe even life threatening.

I'm kind of assuming this was stolen from a residence or something. It could be much worse to come back from a hike or something and find your stuff gone. Maybe even life threatening.

Yep, that would be even worse!

Back
Top Bottom