Storage Covers/tarps

longhorn1

Ouch, that stings!
Has anyone had a custom cover made for their ATC or FWC campers. In the winter I use a full tarp and between trips use a smaller tarp to cover the roof and turn down a foot or so.

Does someone make a custom cover that fits the cabover and has an opening in the back to access the door?

The tarp works, but is a PIA with the slightest wind and takes 2 to get it over and secure.

Google Calmark Cover Company. According to their website they make custom truck and camper covers. Looks like they will make them to fit your dimensions with door access anywhere you want it.

I called them last year. They quoted me around $700 + tax for a custom made cover.

I'm interested in this as well since I have daily driver, the truck and camper stays on my drive since its too tall for my garage. I do have pretty decent backyard so i was thinking about getting a tent garage shelter for the price of a custom cover.

srileo said:
I called them last year. They quoted me around $700 + tax for a custom made cover.
Holy carp! I didn't realize they would be that expensive. How big was the vehicle that you got the quote for?

I bought one of these:

https://www.toyboxcovers.com/adco-rv-class-truck-camper-cab-over-10-12-pr-61418.html

I have to pull it in tight and hold it with spring clips, but so far it works well. It won't last more than a couple of years I bet, but for now it's helping with keeping the sun off the camper.

iKCOjsJgaHpIVnHTHKMO18suKSZupdYQ_ACFHwDrZpU=w1698-h955-no

Are there any covers that will cover camper and truck? I didn't find any via google beside custom covers. My camper is pretty much full time on my truck. Re-thinking garage shelter idea as the good quality ones that can withstand weather are in the ~$1K.

Good ideas all. I'd much prefer the cheaper covers. But living in SF and my truck being parked in the street, i think there is some law against having your car under a tarp. between city rules and the homeless, one or the other will cause a headache soon ;-)

Back
Top Bottom