Stove Burners

1tonpaulie

Contributors
May 5 I picked up my NEW FWC Grandby. On my check out weekend I noticed that when I went to make a pot of coffee the burners wouldn't lite. So I hooked another lp bottle up and tried again. This time the left burner worked and the right would not work. I was happy to have made coffee. When I got home I hooked up a 20 LB LP to the system and as before the left will only work! Today after work I am going to call suburban tech and see what they say. I was wondering if anybody in this group has any thoughts or ideas.

I'm assuming you've already cleaned the packing/shipping grease off the burner heads? Maybe try a different regulator. Aside from that, the only other problem could possibly be debris in the line after the T junction to the faulty burner inside the stove. There really isn't much else that can go wrong with a system this simple.

May 5 I picked up my NEW FWC Grandby. On my check out weekend I noticed that when I went to make a pot of coffee the burners wouldn't lite. So I hooked another lp bottle up and tried again. This time the left burner worked and the right would not work. I was happy to have made coffee. When I got home I hooked up a 20 LB LP to the system and as before the left will only work! Today after work I am going to call suburban tech and see what they say. I was wondering if anybody in this group has any thoughts or ideas.

That's the best path. Talk to a OEM factory technician. You have a warranty and should use it, short of something simple that you can take care of yourself without the bother of dealing with a warranty facility.

You will find that while FWC's QC isn't perfect, that their customer service is superb. I have had a few warranty issues and they have been taken care of promptly and professionally. You have no worries.

I called Suburban Friday mid afternoon. They are located only one hour from me. Had to leave a message on a machine from a recorded message on a machine. So much for our jobs in America. :( Im going to look at it today and see what i can find with the trip from you guys.

Thanks Paulie

Back
Top Bottom