SUM TING WONG

jon

Advanced Member
Ok,I have a problem, on the lower left of my screen I see done with error on page. I only see this on WTW site, I am unable to see a browse box in the gallery and mostly can't post pictures, even ones that are the correct size. Have I been banned? Any suggestions?
EAT CRAB, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES

You haven't been banned - pretty sure about that. What browser are you using?

Google Chrome, I've had problems since I lost my last computer along with the password that I couldn't remember, several of the functions haven't worked since I reregestered, I can't figure it out, I get done with error on page I don't see that anywhere else.

<br />Ok,I have a problem, on the lower left of my screen I see done with error on page. I only see this on WTW site, I am unable to see a browse box in the gallery and mostly can't post pictures, even ones that are the correct size. Have I been banned? Any suggestions?    <br />                             EAT CRAB, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I am also typing this message with "done, but with errors on page" on the bottom left of the screen. For me however, this is not the only site this happens. I am pretty sure it is something with the operating system and not the site. Even though I have errors on the pages, I haven't had any problems moving around the various sites it occurs. I am not sure what the errors are.

Back
Top Bottom