table options for eagle with couch

isonychia

I'm looking for solutions for fabbing up a table that is super light but can support workstation laptop or a fly vice at times. If I can just buy something that will fit, fold up, slide out, etc I will. Otherwise I am looking at making something. Can the community help me brainstorm? I'll add a pic later of what I have to work with. This eagle does NOT have the dinnet

I use an ironing board. It was dirt cheap at a yard sale and is adjustable height for multiple uses. It goes outside as a cook table. But storing it is the most difficult part.

Just made one for my Eagle using1/2 x 24" galvanized pipe threaded both ends 2 floor flanges , one screwed to floor the other screwed to a 16"x24" laminated poplar shelf custom sized and Varathaned , all from Lowes .
Hardest part was chiseling under the front part of the rollover couch to get the floor flange as close the couch as possible, then just screw the pipe onto the floor flange and do the same with table top..voila
I store the table and pipe behind the couch left of the window.
For Stabilizing the pipe under the couch cushion I screwed a metal 1/2 " conduit clamp vertically.
Hope I didn't make this sound too complicated.

GB 7.jpegHere is what I came up with...I mounted the table top in the corner so I can turn it in any of four ways...works well for me!!

Ok so thanks for the ideas. This is what I came up with after going through our local rv supply store
0328161758a.jpg
0331161741.jpg
0331161814a.jpg
0331161816.jpg

Bseek said:
I use an ironing board. It was dirt cheap at a yard sale and is adjustable height for multiple uses. It goes outside as a cook table. But storing it is the most difficult part.
I like your way of thinking :)

I'd love to see some pics of it in action some day.

Back
Top Bottom