Tacoma Composite bed mounting brackets

Toddhom

Advanced Member
Has anyone here made there own Four Wheel Campers mounting brackets for a Toyota Tacoma composite bed. If so I'd love the dimensions so I can make my own. The thickness of steel, length and width of the bracket and the height of the tabs plus the compound angles and hole size of the tabs. While were at it also the size of both the carabiners and turn buckles.

Thank you in advance,

Todd Homchick

These are the brackets from FWC. Steel is about 1/4" or 3/8". As you can see, the brackets use existing bolts as mount points.
full

full

full

full

For my previous FWC camper, my brother and I welded up brackets. Here's how they came out. Same thickness.

full

full

full

ETAV8R said:
If you're in CA and interested in buying a set I still have mine. They are for a standard 6' Tacoma bed.
Are you still trying to sell these brackets? Thanks!

hey I have a pair for sale here in Salt Lake City UT. I'd even trade if you have the wiring plugs to hook up a 2009 fleet to the truck battery for charging while driving. It's the older 3 prong plug and they say they no longer make it and I wont be able to get one.

If anyone has these for sale please message me (mike) @ mikeking14@gmail.com. I live in CA but will pay for shipping :)

Back
Top Bottom