Tacoma Flatbed Measurements

codename607

Can anyone help me out with the below question. I've tried searching with no luck.

Looking for height and length measurements for specifically a 3rd gen Tacoma with flatbed camper. I understand that measurements will differ because of tire size and suspension lift, but anything is better than nothing at this point.

Ultimately, trying to figure out if this will fit in my garage.

363322544_6689303587786924_9171078889707002793_n.jpg

photo

photo

I think a lot will depend on what flatbed tray you use. There seems to be a lot of variation in deck height above the frame rails. Your Taco is certainly a great build, but is the frame up to the weight of a flatbed camper and gear?

Dean

veryactivelife said:
I think a lot will depend on what flatbed tray you use. There seems to be a lot of variation in deck height above the frame rails. Your Taco is certainly a great build, but is the frame up to the weight of a flatbed camper and gear?

Dean
Good point Dean, I reached out to a few different companies and they all seem to use different frame rails. I'll likely get another truck that can fully support the weight of the camper and all my gear. Hope you guys are enjoying Alaska!

Mainline just did two flatbeds on the new Tundra, one a Fleet and the other a Hawk. The Fleet looked like a nice tight fit. The Fleet as you probably know is a little narrower and the hard side is not as high so the pop up is taller. That gives you more headroom in the cabover area. Slightly lighter but not as much as you would think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom