Tacoma/Fleet height?

MMclimbhigh

Anyone out there know the height of a 2014 Tacoma + a FWC Fleet with Yakima rack? We've got a new Fleet on order and I'm crossing my fingers that it will fit in my shop..........

max shop door height at 96"

Thanks,
MM

I'm Confident You'll Be Just Fine. My 2012 Lifted Tundra Fits In My 8' Door With My Hawk. Check My Gallery For A Photo. My Tundra Is Lifted 3" With Bigger Tires.

Just Don't Leave Your Roof Vent Open Like I Did Once!

I've got an Eagle (same height as Fleet) and 2012 Tacoma. All I know is never to go into a garage that's less than about 7.5 feet, but I don't have racks on top. The roof vent is my main concern.

I don't know for sure but I think you'll be close. Probably depends in part on your suspension. You might be able to put a couple of well-fed friends inside and air down the tires a bit to make it (if all you want to do is get it in and remove it from the truck to work on it).

I Forgot To Mention That I Have The Aluminum Luggage Style Roof Rack, And It Has To Be Empty To Pull Into The Garage.

Thanks guys......

My shop is big enough to pop the top while still on the truck, but it's gonna be tight to get it through the door! Maybe I'll have to let some air out of the airbags to put it inside? Living in the NW, it's essential to store the FWC inside and I'll do what it takes to get it in the shop.

Cheers,
MM

My Guess Is That You Will Have At Least 4" Clearance With Full Air Bags. I Have 45 Psi In My Bags With 2" Clearance Left On The Tundra.

I was estimating around 7'6" max including roof vent on a tacoma with a small lift, 33s and fleet camper. So I'd bet you have plenty of room even with the rack, as long as there is no odd slope in your driveway.

Back
Top Bottom