Tacozilla!

Yea i'll stay with our flatbed hawk. Cup holders in the front bumper? Really... not keen on a remote control back door that swings up to the inside with all the outside dirt and rain water dumping to the inside.

For the money I would be looking at a Tiger when we would move away from what we have now.

But people are thinking of new ways to reinvent a mouse trap.

ski3pin said:
mouse trap or money trap? :)

pvstoy said:
Yes.... Many ways to help separate you from your money.
I do like to see innovation and creative designs, it's fun to see. None of these get me excited enough to contemplate reaching deep into my pockets. The prices astound me. I look back to the new FWC prices of a dozen years ago and thought they were high back them.

ski3pin said:
I do like to see innovation and creative designs, it's fun to see. None of these get me excited enough to contemplate reaching deep into my pockets. The prices astound me. I look back to the new FWC prices of a dozen years ago and thought they were high back them.
:)
Bought my Hawk in 2015 & thought it was a stretch for a very nice tent. Why does it seem like a deal now? I couldn’t believe that I had to wait four months for FWC to pitch my very nice tent.

And I thought places were crowded then.
Paul

another article on tacozilla -

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/toyota-tacozilla-coolest-camper

tacozilla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom