Thank You! and pictures

Glenn

Advanced Member
A special thank you! to everyone who replied and contributed to my threads in “Electrical” :

Jon R
Dadocut
Vic Harder
ckent323
Wander Sagebrush

As I am building the camping platform to be removable and self contained I wanted to hook it up and run tests on everything, while it’s in my shop. The “electrical board” is double hinged…..swings open and down flat for troubleshooting much like our electrical cabinets at work, and folds up when using the shop hoist to load it in the truck. Once in the truck it lays back at an angle against the side of the truck bed.

Everything tested A-OK!

Since I have full power at the front bumper (for my17,500 lb. winch and also a snow plow I ran temporary power to the TR Smart Charger. Downloaded VictronConnect APP, paired with IPhone and everything went perfect.
IMG_2265.jpeg

Hooked up the 280AH LiFePo4 battery and powered up the inverter, it worked either way, with or without my neutral/ground bonding plug without an alarm either way so I’m running the bonding plug
IMG_2266.jpeg

As was recommended, I hooked up a low draw item (20Watts) of Christmas tree lights, works perfect.
IMG_2267.jpeg

Anderson plug for disconnecting the house battery
IMG_2268.jpeg

View of the back side of my electric board (steel peg board) with a computer fan blowing into the charger heat sink, large cables routed through grommets on this back side to the blue seas circuit distribution panel, rather than heat soaked running across top of charger. I also have a computer fan blowing on the inverter which I put spacers begind it so air flow can also go behind its heat sink (which manufacturer shows mounting flat on surface. inverter has an internal cooling fan) The cabinets are well vented with grills along the bottom and also in the cabinet lids for air flow.
IMG_2269.jpeg

Added water and pressurized system. No leaks😉 and the pump is really quiet……now I need to buy a portable outside shower
IMG_2270.jpeg

Tested gravity drain so I don’t have to leave water sitting in it when not used for awhile, got good gravity flow.
IMG_2271.jpeg

All switches light up as do the temperature controllers for the heating for water tank and battery
IMG_2252.jpeg

Temperature controllers with ambient air temperature when heater switch is turned on
IMG_2253.jpeg

Now to load it in the truck, Houston - “You’re good to go”
IMG_2264.jpeg

Seriously though, thanks for helping a new guy out……it speaks volumes for the WTW forum

Next I’ll post pictures under camper build with it in place, cabinet lids in place and the curtains.

Back
Top Bottom