Thank You

Mighty Dodge Ram

I just want to say thank you to the WTW owners, admin, moderators, and members for providing a friendly and civil forum. I used to spend more time over on another forum...you know which one...but over the years it has become more difficult to post anything without inviting the wrath and nastiness of someone who might disagree with you. Not everybody, of course, but enough vitriolic responses to make it unpleasant. It just seems as if more and more people feel free to post comments that they would never say to someone in person. Perhaps this mirrors the polarization we see in politics these days?

Anyway, really appreciate the tone, manners, and content of this forum.

I agree with OP. As a newbie here, the members have helped me with respect. Great information gained here on multiple subjects. The trip reports are awesome, with some really talented photographers. This is a great forum overall! Great place to hang out and learn.
Wayne

I agree. This is the only forum I regularly check and respond to. Cheers to a good group of people (and hardworking admin)

Well....I'm a really nice person !

I have always treated any web forum as it the other folks were sitting in my front parlor near the wood stove.

They are welcome as long as we all enjoy the company.

Otherwise we are each staring at an electronic device and sometimes talking to it....and that is fairly pathetic.

David Graves

This site and all who venture in, can clearly see what a positive and drama free forum we have. From those running, to the users my hats off to everyone.
Thanks everyone and have a great weekend.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom